The Malaga Adventures website www.malagaadventures.com belongs to the activity of Enrique José Martín Bustos with NIF 44599103X and registered office at Calle Carril de Castell nº5 CP 29016 in Malaga (Spain), is dedicated to offering guided tours and educational visits in the city of Malaga.
If the cancellation is the responsibility of the company, we will provide an alternative day and time so that the client has the possibility to participate in any other available tour without any additional cost. If it is not possible to find a solution, we will refund the full amount.
If the cancellation is the client’s responsibility:
- If cancelled 15 days or more in advance you will receive 100% of the amount.
- If canceled 7 days in advance, 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If cancelled less than 7 days before, there will be no refund, but there will be the possibility to reschedule the guided tour to another time
- No refund will be made for late arrival at the meeting point or no-show.
- Refunds will not be granted after the start time of the tour, regardless of the circumstances.
- If cancellation is requested on the same day of purchase, the refund will depend on the date of the booked tour, taking into account the circumstances mentioned above.
- f you change the date of your booking, and then decide to cancel the visit, no refund will be possible.
To process your request, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, reservation number and details and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Paid tours are tours that are offered at a set price. Reservations are required for paid tours and will be accepted at least 1 hour before the tour departs. If you have not booked in advance, and would like to attend the tour, we recommend that you contact us so that we can let you know if there are places available.
It is highly recommended that you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour starts so that you have time to meet your guide. Once it is time for the tour to start, the guide will start the tour with the group. If you are not there at the appointed time, please contact the office for directions.
Paid tours always depart with the people who have booked.
As a general rule, these tours will only be cancelled in two situations: in extreme cases of bad weather or if a minimum number of participants (4 participants) is not reached in one of the languages. However, these situations are rare and the company will always offer an alternative date and time for the tour.
Private tours are tours that are offered according to a client’s request. They are tours in which the client will have a private guide for them without external clients to the already established group. Bookings will be made by mail and will be considered confirmed once all the details requested by the company have been provided.
The private tour includes only what has been specified at the time of booking.
If you are a group of more than 30 people, please note that the group will be split in two to comply with the law. In Spain, groups cannot exceed 30 people. Therefore, there will be two guides or more, depending on the number of people in the group. Also, this way it will be much easier to listen and pay attention to your guide.
If the group arrives late, and whenever possible, we will try to carry out the guided tour as planned. If this is not possible, the tour will be adapted to the time available.
- Participation is voluntary. Both the guide and MÁLAGA ADVENTURES reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason at any time.
- In any activity there is a level of risk associated with it. At MÁLAGA ADVENTURES we try to keep these to a minimum. MÁLAGA ADVENTURES and its employees are not responsible for accidents, damage, loss or theft during the tour.
- Privacy: MÁLAGA ADVENTURES does not sell your personal information to other companies. We reserve the right to use your data for marketing campaigns and operational reasons.
- Contact information: For any questions, please contact our office by phone or whatsapp +34 699756864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.